ok, besides my random cold fits I get from visiting very warm climates and then coming back home to the brisk/fall winter, I randomly never get sick. Yea. My face feels like it just wants to fall forward lol. I thank my younger sister for this one. But hey, its building up my immune system...so whatever. Thats what they at least told me at work....the vaccine ppl. I offered to pass it along to them. They didn't oblige.
For those that are unaware, Trisha's gig next thursday will be broadcasted live from Nashville. If your in the area, stop on by!
Here's all the info:
Thursday, January 24th
CHICK SINGER NIGHT
French Quarter Cafe
823 Woodland Street
Nashville, TN
7:00pm
21+, $5 cover
Tune in online, Just go to www.frenchquartercafe.com and click on the link to listen!
Theres not much of anything else going on in the world, worked myself into the ground over the past 2 weeks, so this upcoming week is much needed. I'll be going away for a few random weeks to check out some shows going on all over the place...and of course this will hopefully be the healthy me accomplishing this! Sleep is on the agenda, even tho it seems like that's all I've been doing for the past 3 days.
I also want to send a few congrats out to a few of my buds out there that are expecting a new addition to their fams this year!
Some have asked how my attempt at guitar has been going, and I'd overall say pretty well. We'll post a update myspace video once I feel comfortable enough sharing my unharnessed skills with the world LOL. Yea, im sure all the kids will at least get a good laugh out of it, if not just the adults ;) Hey, Im getting better. No practice this week tho.
The jeep came in very handy today with the weather. Of course slidding into the back woods area in the drive way was interesting LOL....yea first time I ever used the ebrake in the snow. It was hysterical, and thankfully no one else was around to witness this.
I think thats it for tonight, nothing meaningful besides Trishas gig...but I'm sure once I get to feeling better, I'll have some random wisdom I've learned.
Have a good nite folks. im going to sleep.