August 11, 2004

Without You

It came to me like words in a song,
that described every moment
and covered every emotion
that came along.

What was it that I hoped for,
and really was it what I wanted.
Looking for a glimmer,
a shine that I could see,
To let me know it was all meant to be.

A glimpse, a hope, of what was to come,
of a life not close to knowing
or what could be drempt up.
It was far from impossible,
Only too close to see.
That the simple things worth noticing,
Never took life to be.

Time amazingly flies,
A thought of Goodbye comes to mind.
But is it time to let go, and to grow.
To take that step and appreciate the flow.
You make your life what its made to feel,
The pain and joy come by the decisions & deals.

But why waste a moment that you may never get back,
appreciate each smile, and laugh saved just like scraps.
Who cares for yesterday when you can live for today,
and anticipate the outcome of what you have to say.

You forgive me in my times of weakness,
and stand by me when things get rough.
But i know without you again,
I'd be lost without a doubt.

You mean more to me than words could express,
and because of you my life is blessed.
Not just with the things people can see,
but by the feeling growing everyday inside me.
Your my savior, my friend, my companion till the end.
Hopefully people see past my foolishness,
and how you help mold me daily.
Its because of you my life makes sense
and thanks for my presents...
the ones that I call my friends.
------------------------------------------------

This was inside my head, so i just wrote it down. No I don't write poems or anything of that nature, but just speak what I feel. Its up to your interpretation. Have a good nite. Be back after vacation :)